Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.682 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,255 Дин. (L 18,852) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)