Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 939 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.656 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,784 Дин. ($1,478) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)