Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.723 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 179% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 192,334 Дин. ($1,769) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (39 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)