Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.147 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,246 Дин. (€891) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)