Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 123.439 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 95% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 158,554 Дин. (€1,284) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)