Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.441 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 43,791 Дин. (₨30,380) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)