Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.433 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,746 Дин. ($b5,941) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (39 minutes ago)