Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.485 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 205% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 247,569 Дин. ($2,162) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)