Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.078 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,697 Дин. ($1,481) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)