Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.670 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 179,289 Дин. ($1,729) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)