Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.527 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 130,449 Дин. (€1,110) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)