Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.518 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 147% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 185,217 Дин. (€1,500) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)