Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.183 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 98% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,747 Дин. (€1,259) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)