Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.681 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,541 Дин. (Mex$ 14,529) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)