Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01736 RSD / PYG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,351 Дин. (4,859,262 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)