Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 34,303 Дин. (Bs 27,008,175) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)