Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.456 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,880 Дин. (Bs 10,726) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)