Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 39,247 Дин. (Bs 96,274,731) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)