Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.698 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 160,087 Дин. (Bs 16,507) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)