Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.366 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,149 Дин. (€733) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)