Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08925 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,798 Дин. (₩1,095,790) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)