Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09810 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,829 Дин. (₩1,058,433) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (38 minutes ago)