Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09962 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,024 Дин. (₩1,094,361) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)