Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08963 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,906 Дин. (₩902,640) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)