Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09171 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,130 Дин. (₩939,207) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)