Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.360 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 122% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 155,521 Дин. (NZ$2,275) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)