Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.118 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 254% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 276,500 Дин. (NZ$3,287) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)