Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.791 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,077 Дин. (元6,360) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)