Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.253 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,100 Дин. (元6,759) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)