Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.197 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,643 Дин. (元6,425) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (38 minutes ago)