Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.369 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,141 Дин. (Taka 81,192) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)