Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.466 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,823 Дин. (Taka 81,026) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)