Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.757 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 79,523 Дин. (6,764 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (43 minutes ago)