Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.822 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,432 Дин. (6,737 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)