Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.585 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,976 Дин. (12,461 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)