Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.069 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 75% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 141,933 Дин. (14,095 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)