Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.390 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 80,361 Дин. (S/. 2,560) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)