Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.898 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,761 Дин. (S/. 2,389) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)