Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.357 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,070 Дин. (S/. 2,075) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)