Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16117 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,930 Дин. (CH$607,616) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)