Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 302% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 301,871 Дин. (¥297,029) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)