Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 184% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 227,495 Дин. (¥246,576) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)