Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.120 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,174 Дин. (30,503 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 42 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)