Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.154 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,304 Дин. (33,384 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)