Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.007 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,150 Дин. (27,651 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (40 minutes ago)