Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.172 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,519 Дин. (25,067 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)