Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.282 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,952 Дин. (29,543 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)