Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.095 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,936 Дин. (26,796 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)