Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.261 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,740 Дин. (36,105 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €72 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)