Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.065 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,437 Дин. (24,940 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)