Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 235 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.077 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,493 Дин. (29,080 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)