Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.763 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,830 Дин. (15,901₴) in Chernivtsi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)