Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.198 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 51,580 Дин. (12,288₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (30 minutes ago)