Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.790 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,918 Дин. (元7,151) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)