Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.089 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,932 Дин. (元8,014) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)