Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.229 RSD / CAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,219 Дин. (C$2,023) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)