Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09258 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 186,953 Дин. (₩2,019,301) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)