Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.034 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,937 Дин. (元5,916) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (29 minutes ago)