Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.100 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,658 Дин. (元6,401) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)