Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.750 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,528 Дин. (₨60,310) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)