Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,022 Дин. (₨139,951) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)