Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,074 Дин. (₨63,925) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (44 minutes ago)