Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.157 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,899 Дин. (36,398 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)