Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.258 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,505 Дин. (€994) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)