Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.607 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,055 Дин. (21,499 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)