Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.468 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,688 Дин. ($1,138) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)