Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.975 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,069 Дин. (Php46,609) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)