Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.918 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,306 Дин. (Php49,171) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)