Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.313 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 110% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,910 Дин. (€1,276) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)