Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.212 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,909 Дин. (R$ 3,968) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)