Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.540 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 81% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 146,641 Дин. (€1,248) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)