Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.811 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,168 Дин. (8,710 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)