Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.705 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,510 Дин. (8,735 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)