Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.505 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,581 Дин. (10,133 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (35 minutes ago)