Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.425 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,890 Дин. (7,280 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)