Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.405 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,636 Дин. (€901) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)