Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03318 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,902 Дин. (COL$2,347,686) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)