Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03964 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,825 Дин. (COL$3,124,058) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)