Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03336 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,580 Дин. (COL$2,415,419) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)