Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04043 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,969 Дин. (COL$3,288,850) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)