Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03456 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,840 Дин. (COL$2,281,130) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)