Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 510%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,425 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.477 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 348% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 350,383 Дин. (Bs 30,529) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)