Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,925 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.811 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,366 Дин. (R 13,874) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)