Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.625 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 70,156 Дин. (GH₵3,244) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (44 minutes ago)