Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.647 RSD / HTG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 4% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,113 Дин. (46,205 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (40 minutes ago)