Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 RSD / HTG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,823 Дин. (49,212 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (39 minutes ago)