Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.466 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,826 Дин. (R$ 2,710) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)