Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.941 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,678 Дин. (R$ 3,811) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)