Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.935 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,011 Дин. (R$ 3,831) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)