Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.679 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,812 Дин. (R$ 3,353) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)