Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.018 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,951 Дин. (R$ 2,959) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)